poniedziałek, 17 września 2018

AUTUMN 2018 - DRESSLILY WISHLIST



The middle of September is behind us, and in my city there is still a hot summer. However, we must accept that autumn will sooner or later come to us. Shop windows encourage us to slowly complete the autumn wardrobe. In this post, I decided to make my must-have list for this season together with DRESSLILY





dress - DRESSLILY





shirt - DRESSLILY


dress - DRESSLILY

jacket - DRESSLILY


dress - DRESSLILY



pants - DRESSLILY


bag - DRESSLILY


belt bag - DRESSLILY


belt bag - DRESSLILY



I honestly say that I've never had anything from this store so I'm very curious about these clothes. When a pack comes to me, I will write something more, I can not wait!

Finally, I have surprise for you!
Discount code to DRESSLILY : Dresslilygo ($30-$3,$50-$5, $80-$9, $100-$12, $150-$18, $200-$24, $300-$36)

Enjoy your shopping! ;)


2 komentarze:

  1. Super rzeczy:) mam to czarne futerko:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Super, poklikane!

    Zapraszam do siebie w wolnej chwili,
    Miłego dnia, Bambi Boho xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Każda opinia na temat bloga ma dla mnie ogromne znaczenie, dlatego będzie mi miło jeśli wyrazisz swoją :)